There are three languages in which the Avatar teaches:
In ordinary language, for the masses who follow the shariat (custom) and ritual of their religion, so that they can understand;
In language both ordinary and mystical, for the few advanced souls;
In language wholly mystical, for the circle.
Zarathustra gave the masses shariat, as in those days they could well understand good thoughts, good words and good deeds. He did not say in clear words: “Act and don’t care about the result” — since they would not have been able to accept it. So Zarathustra said the same, but in a different way.
Muhammad said: “Keep engrossed in action alone. If you act well, you will go to heaven; if you act evil, you will go to hell.”
Krishna said: “Act, but do not care for the results. Dedicate them to me.” — Why? Because the atmosphere then was full of warring spirits.
Jesus also said: “Act, but in the spirit of sacrifice.”
All these teachings given by the Avatars were according to the exigencies of the time then prevailing.
Blessed are those who stick to Truth through thick and thin.
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- Commentaries Message to Jagan from the fall of KCR Fortress
- News UN rights chief slammed for not acknowledging Uyghurs on genocide convention anniversary
- Commentaries Post-Nov ballot, BJP Expects One Sided Final in 2024
- Commentaries India’s loss at UNESCO Board Poll
- News China requires job applicants in Tibet to denounce Dalai Lama
- News Former Tibetan political prisoner wins international democracy award
- News Uyghur poet Rozi confirmed dead in Xinjiang Jail
- News HK inde documentary to screen in Taiwan
- News 4 Tibetans sentenced for 2nd time in Sichuan
- Commentaries India Needs to Reinvent Ties with Neighbours