The really happy are those who are always contented with their lot.
Silence, even though misunderstood for diplomacy or hypocrisy, would serve the purpose better ultimately than the best of the glorifying quality of being frightfully frank.
The surroundings and circumstances in which you find yourself are best suited to work out your destiny or to exhaust your past karma.
If you have rock like faith in God and flame like love for Him, nothing will affect you.
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- CommentariesTop Story The Occupation of Territory in War
- CommentariesTop Story Pakistan: Infighting in ruling elite intensifies following shock election result
- CommentariesTop Story Proforma Polls in Pakistan Today
- CommentariesTop Story Global South Dithering Away from BRI
- News Meherabad beckons….
- CommentariesTop Story Hong Kong court liquidates failed Chinese property giant
- CommentariesTop Story China’s stock market fall sounds alarm bells
- Commentaries Middle East: Opportunity for the US
- Commentaries India – Maldives Relations Nosedive
- Commentaries Shortcomings of India’s jugaad mindset