Honesty is keynote to divinity.
To love those whom you could not hate is natural; but to love those whom you cannot love is to love Me as I should be loved.
If you become angry, try firmly not to express it.
If you believe that you are good and another is bad, then try to make him like yourself. But lovingly!
If you are well-to-do, feed the poor and help them.
When your child or dear one is ill or in any difficulty and you feel for him, feel in the same way for the child or dear one of another as you feel for your own.
Let others also enjoy the effects of happiness and riches as you yourself enjoy them.
How fine it would be were you to heighten your feeling for others and act accordingly.
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- CommentariesTop Story The Occupation of Territory in War
- CommentariesTop Story Pakistan: Infighting in ruling elite intensifies following shock election result
- CommentariesTop Story Proforma Polls in Pakistan Today
- CommentariesTop Story Global South Dithering Away from BRI
- News Meherabad beckons….
- CommentariesTop Story Hong Kong court liquidates failed Chinese property giant
- CommentariesTop Story China’s stock market fall sounds alarm bells
- Commentaries Middle East: Opportunity for the US
- Commentaries India – Maldives Relations Nosedive
- Commentaries Shortcomings of India’s jugaad mindset