My disciples are not concerned with heaven or hell. They find themselves confronted with the ideal of realisation of Truth – God – Divinity. The gnosis of God is impossible for anyone to attain without the help of a Murshid (Master), and the Sufi world insists upon the need of a Master in unmistakeable terms.
By one’s own unaided exertions, one either creates heaven or hell, and both are limiting and binding. Heaven represents the result of too many good actions (neki), and hell is the outcome of too many bad actions (badi). In order to attain Najaat (Mukti, Liberation), a correct balance of good and bad actions must be struck. The credit and debit side of good and bad actions must cancel each other, and the balance sheet must show zero on both sides. This result can only be brought about by a Master. If left to individual efforts, one or the other side must predominate, bringing in its wake the situation known to the laity as heaven or hell.
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- News Uyghur event in NY goes ahead despite Beijing’s warning
- News China’s Income Gap Widens
- NewsTop Story “Role Model” Uyghur entrepreneur jailed for 15 years
- News Afghan Taliban Detain 18 on Charges of Preaching Christianity
- News Uyghurs urge UN GA to halt China’s genocide in East Turkestan
- News Among Uyghurs, China aims to ‘meld Islam with Confucianism’
- News Crackdown on Muslims in rural Xinjiang
- NewsTop Story Dalai Lama library opens in United States
- News Blocked Roads, Crumbling Camps as China Moves Xinjiang Detentions Out of Sight
- News Skipping G20, Xi Jinping visits northeastern China despite huge floods in south