You will always find very many who do not obey. They are just devoted. They worship, but they do not obey. Is this clear? Obedience is more important than devotion, even if it is done unwillingly. It counts for a great deal, because afterward, in the process, duality vanishes, and responsibility falls upon one person – the Master, the one you obey. If he tells you to get up, you must. If he calls you, you must go.
Love is even higher than obedience. In real love – not ordinary love – love, obedience and devotion are inherent. Such love gives life, body, soul – all to the beloved. This love is higher than both obedience and devotion. The next step to this love is union.
Therefore, love. Give more love, and more and more love.
Big hearts always give, and give in. Small hearts take, and take in.”
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- CommentariesTop Story The Occupation of Territory in War
- CommentariesTop Story Pakistan: Infighting in ruling elite intensifies following shock election result
- CommentariesTop Story Proforma Polls in Pakistan Today
- CommentariesTop Story Global South Dithering Away from BRI
- News Meherabad beckons….
- CommentariesTop Story Hong Kong court liquidates failed Chinese property giant
- CommentariesTop Story China’s stock market fall sounds alarm bells
- Commentaries Middle East: Opportunity for the US
- Commentaries India – Maldives Relations Nosedive
- Commentaries Shortcomings of India’s jugaad mindset