It is very difficult to control tears which stream down the cheeks without your being aware of them. Tears are not bad, but if you could succeed in restraining them, you will find greater joy in the inner companionship with your Beloved.
The spiritual path is closely connected with feelings; that’s true. However, this does not mean that inner passion should be exposed through an outer display, such as the shedding of tears. Someone who has a pure and sensitive heart may even feel that he should weep for years and years in the memory of his Beloved. However, if you can experience within your heart a continuous and deep longing for the Beloved, without any external sign, so much the better.
Weep within continuously; outwardly remain normal and cheerful.
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- CommentariesTop Story The Occupation of Territory in War
- CommentariesTop Story Pakistan: Infighting in ruling elite intensifies following shock election result
- CommentariesTop Story Proforma Polls in Pakistan Today
- CommentariesTop Story Global South Dithering Away from BRI
- News Meherabad beckons….
- CommentariesTop Story Hong Kong court liquidates failed Chinese property giant
- CommentariesTop Story China’s stock market fall sounds alarm bells
- Commentaries Middle East: Opportunity for the US
- Commentaries India – Maldives Relations Nosedive
- Commentaries Shortcomings of India’s jugaad mindset