The easiest and shortest way to God-realisation is through the contact of a Sadguru, which means keeping the company or sahavas of such a Master, obeying him and serving him. This remedy is like a special express train which carries you straight to your destination.
The second way is to repeat, with all love and in all sincerity, any one name of God, and in the absence of a Sadguru, to serve humanity selflessly. This is like a journey by a passenger train, which halts at almost every station.
The third method takes a very long time. It means performing all the rites and ceremonies of one’s religion wholeheartedly and faithfully, but not mechanically. This method is like a freight train chugging along very slowly.
The Avatars and Perfect Masters carry their special disciples with them by express trains. To those individuals who are inclined toward devotion and service, the Masters have shown the path of selfless service and repetition of God’s name. And for the world at large, they have pointed to the path of observing rituals and ceremonies. ###
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- Commentaries Message to Jagan from the fall of KCR Fortress
- News UN rights chief slammed for not acknowledging Uyghurs on genocide convention anniversary
- Commentaries Post-Nov ballot, BJP Expects One Sided Final in 2024
- Commentaries India’s loss at UNESCO Board Poll
- News China requires job applicants in Tibet to denounce Dalai Lama
- News Former Tibetan political prisoner wins international democracy award
- News Uyghur poet Rozi confirmed dead in Xinjiang Jail
- News HK inde documentary to screen in Taiwan
- News 4 Tibetans sentenced for 2nd time in Sichuan
- Commentaries India Needs to Reinvent Ties with Neighbours