The semi-subtle sphere is the chain that links the physical material world to the subtle plane. During our habitual dreams we make use of the subtle body and in a sub-conscious way we perceive sensations belonging to the physical material world.
In certain conditions it is possible to make conscious use of the physical senses in such a way that we can contact the semi-subtle sphere. We can, through this fact, enter into communication with the spirits of the dead. These spirit communications have nothing to do with spiritual life, nor with subtle spirit, nor with the spiritual planes. There is a vast difference between the subtle sphere and the semi-subtle sphere.
After death the spirits of human beings (except for those who have sufficiently progressed on the spiritual path and are beyond the fourth plane) reach the semi-subtle sphere. According to their Sanskaras they go to ‘heaven’ or to ‘hell,’ and when they achieve the point they had to attain they can return to earth with a new body (reincarnate), or otherwise they return to the semi-subtle sphere for a certain time.
These spirits are, so to say, in the ante-chamber of the semi-subtle sphere and one can enter into contact with them through the means of spirit communication, whether they have achieved their period of joy or pain, and wait for a new birth, or whether they are on the point of going to ‘heaven’ or ‘hell.’
The semi subtle sphere, ‘heaven’ or ‘hell,’ with their respective experiences have no reality, they are merely joys and pains experienced through the organs of the subtle body. It is advisable to attribute only relative importance to certain descriptions of life after death, although they may be exact.
Spiritually evolved persons can communicate with high spirits but it is preferable if they abstain. Human beings can never enter into communication with the high spirits who belong to the subtle, mental or spiritual planes, because even if they have to reincarnate, they do not sojourn in the ante-chamber of the semi-subtle sphere.
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- Commentaries Message to Jagan from the fall of KCR Fortress
- News UN rights chief slammed for not acknowledging Uyghurs on genocide convention anniversary
- Commentaries Post-Nov ballot, BJP Expects One Sided Final in 2024
- Commentaries India’s loss at UNESCO Board Poll
- News China requires job applicants in Tibet to denounce Dalai Lama
- News Former Tibetan political prisoner wins international democracy award
- News Uyghur poet Rozi confirmed dead in Xinjiang Jail
- News HK inde documentary to screen in Taiwan
- News 4 Tibetans sentenced for 2nd time in Sichuan
- Commentaries India Needs to Reinvent Ties with Neighbours