When faith becomes Love, there is no use of faith.
We all are, in a way, hypocrites, in as much as we always try to justify ourselves, right or wrong. According to the Vedantists and the Sufis, God does everything; everything is done according to His Will and in accordance with His laws.
In a way, that is all right; but being short of one truth, the whole of it is not right. And the lack of truth is the lack of experience behind the assertion. Without having gained the actual experience, to act according to facts of experience is not only silly like a tutored parrot expressing love to a girl, but such assertions based on mere reasoning and logic lead to lust and dust.
The reactions of the actions based on such “ignorance of knowledge” are too terrible to contemplate, apart from other consequences like lunacy or nervous breakdown.
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- News China requires job applicants in Tibet to denounce Dalai Lama
- News Former Tibetan political prisoner wins international democracy award
- News Uyghur poet Rozi confirmed dead in Xinjiang Jail
- News HK inde documentary to screen in Taiwan
- News 4 Tibetans sentenced for 2nd time in Sichuan
- Commentaries India Needs to Reinvent Ties with Neighbours
- News Li Keqiang’s death fueling distrust, opposition toward Xi Jinping: experts
- News China’s Male Leaders Signal to Women That Their Place Is in the Home: NYT report
- Commentaries India: Complexities Of Caste Syndrome
- News Tibetan language advocate beaten, detained