There are two things, Truth and law. Truth belongs to God, law belongs to illusion. Illusion is infinitely vast, yet it is governed by law. The law of cause and effect, which none can escape, belongs to this law.
Law is bondage. Truth is freedom.
Law upholds ignorance. Truth upholds reality.
Law governs imagination, which binds you to illusion.
Truth sets you free from illusion.
Although it is the nature of imagination to run riot, it is restricted to the definite and minutely precise pattern of bindings created and upheld by the law of bondage. The moment imagining ceases, the shackles of the law are broken, and freedom is experienced in the realisation of the Truth.
It is impossible for one, of oneself, to overcome the operation of the law and…
[1:22 PM, 10/6/2023] +91 88989 83013: “Keep happy and cheerful, and never worry about the environment in which you find yourself.
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- News China requires job applicants in Tibet to denounce Dalai Lama
- News Former Tibetan political prisoner wins international democracy award
- News Uyghur poet Rozi confirmed dead in Xinjiang Jail
- News HK inde documentary to screen in Taiwan
- News 4 Tibetans sentenced for 2nd time in Sichuan
- Commentaries India Needs to Reinvent Ties with Neighbours
- News Li Keqiang’s death fueling distrust, opposition toward Xi Jinping: experts
- News China’s Male Leaders Signal to Women That Their Place Is in the Home: NYT report
- Commentaries India: Complexities Of Caste Syndrome
- News Tibetan language advocate beaten, detained