There are seven kinds of bliss:
- The Vishvananda: this bliss is experienced by all forms, from fish to human beings.
- The Chitananda: this is experienced by human beings alone.
- The Yogananda: this is experienced by Yogis in the Samadhi or trance state.
- Premananda: one who experiences this bliss is on the way to Perfection.
- The Atmananda: one who experiences this bliss is engrossed in the Light of the Almighty; only those who are on the fifth plane can experience it.
- The Purnananda: this bliss is experienced by those who see God at all times and in all places.
- Brahmananda: this bliss is experienced by those who have achieved spiritual perfection.
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- CommentariesTop Story The Occupation of Territory in War
- CommentariesTop Story Pakistan: Infighting in ruling elite intensifies following shock election result
- CommentariesTop Story Proforma Polls in Pakistan Today
- CommentariesTop Story Global South Dithering Away from BRI
- News Meherabad beckons….
- CommentariesTop Story Hong Kong court liquidates failed Chinese property giant
- CommentariesTop Story China’s stock market fall sounds alarm bells
- Commentaries Middle East: Opportunity for the US
- Commentaries India – Maldives Relations Nosedive
- Commentaries Shortcomings of India’s jugaad mindset