The Infinite is to be sought beyond the domain of duality. This becomes possible only when consciousness can emerge from the limited individuality by breaking through the barriers of sanskaras.
The moment you try to understand God rather than love Him you begin to misunderstand Him, and your ignorance feeds your ego. Mind cannot reach that which is beyond it. God is infinite and beyond the reach of Mind.
The Divine Will that brought forth this infinite Illusion expresses itself in all its purity through me to make you turn away from Illusion towards God-consciousness. Every moment I respond to the whole of creation. My response, being divine, is wholly from love. The many faces of that one response as you see them, are but the reflections of your many-mirrored mind.
You view and judge my actions from your level of understanding and attempt to differentiate them in the light of your own limited standards of values. And so you misinterpret the different shades of my response to different people.
Being unlimited I am simultaneously on all levels of consciousness; and, as such, in my response I differentiate one from the other solely in the light of their impressions (sanskaras), or the different states of consciousness that the impressions give rise to.
Each action of mine is a response in accordance with the necessity of the recipients on various planes of consciousness. And so by its very nature and magnitude my divine response sometimes appears enigmatic.
Do not try with your limited mind to understand the significance of my actions, nor try to imitate them. You must not do what I do, but do what I tell you to do. To try to bring my every action within the orbit of your understanding is but to understand the limitation of your own understanding!
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- CommentariesTop Story The Occupation of Territory in War
- CommentariesTop Story Pakistan: Infighting in ruling elite intensifies following shock election result
- CommentariesTop Story Proforma Polls in Pakistan Today
- CommentariesTop Story Global South Dithering Away from BRI
- News Meherabad beckons….
- CommentariesTop Story Hong Kong court liquidates failed Chinese property giant
- CommentariesTop Story China’s stock market fall sounds alarm bells
- Commentaries Middle East: Opportunity for the US
- Commentaries India – Maldives Relations Nosedive
- Commentaries Shortcomings of India’s jugaad mindset