The spiritual Path is not a bed of roses. After fourteen years of fasting, the great yogi Farid Shakkar Ganje had reached the fourth plane, but only knew how to kill sparrows. Once a Sadguru was sitting in the shade of a tree observing him. Seeing the birds, Farid said, ‘Let all the sparrows drop dead.’ Instantly all the sparrows were dead. Then Farid, by his command, made them come alive again. The Sadguru taunted him: ‘That is nothing. Learn Fakiri – control over yourself.’
Once Farid found an old woman lowering a bucket into a well, and drawing it back up again empty. This happened several times, and he expressed his surprise. The old woman, who was a saint on the fifth plane, replied, ‘It is better than your commands of die and come alive.’ Hearing this, Farid Ganje was awakened to the reality of his powers, and began searching for a Master. He found one, and by the Master’s grace, became a Perfect Master himself.
One of the Divine aspects is Infinite Goodness, and so, do good but without expecting any appreciation for the same from any quarter.
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- Commentaries Message to Jagan from the fall of KCR Fortress
- News UN rights chief slammed for not acknowledging Uyghurs on genocide convention anniversary
- Commentaries Post-Nov ballot, BJP Expects One Sided Final in 2024
- Commentaries India’s loss at UNESCO Board Poll
- News China requires job applicants in Tibet to denounce Dalai Lama
- News Former Tibetan political prisoner wins international democracy award
- News Uyghur poet Rozi confirmed dead in Xinjiang Jail
- News HK inde documentary to screen in Taiwan
- News 4 Tibetans sentenced for 2nd time in Sichuan
- Commentaries India Needs to Reinvent Ties with Neighbours