The difference between love and intellect is something like that between night and day; they exist in relation to one another and yet as two different things. Love is real intelligence capable of realising Truth. Intellect is best suited to know all about duality, which is born of ignorance and is entirely ignorance. When the sun rises, night is transformed into day. Just so, when love manifests, not-knowing (ignorance) is turned into conscious knowing (knowledge).
In spite of the difference between a keenly intelligent person and a very unintelligent person, each is equally capable of experiencing love. The quality which determines one’s capacity for love is not one’s wit or wisdom, but one’s readiness to lay down life itself for the beloved, and yet remain alive. One must, so to speak, slough off body, energy, mind and all else, and become dust under the feet of the beloved. This dust of a lover who cannot remain alive without God – just as an ordinary man cannot live without breath – is then transformed into the beloved. Thus man becomes God.
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- CommentariesTop Story Mission Amritpal
- NewsTop Story Video of dancer in mosque inflames Uyghur anxieties about China’s attacks on religion
- News China’s new rural land transfer scheme sparks fears over heavy-handed enforcement
- NewsTop Story Tibetans abroad rally in support of Dalai Lama following outrage over video
- News Taiwanese publisher detained in Shanghai
- News Australian lawmakers meet with Dalai Lama, government-in-exile in northern India
- News Chinese pandemic whistleblower tried in secret, given 3-year jail term
- News Joshua Wong Sentenced in Another Hong Kong Activism Case
- News China FO Presser, Apr 17, 2023
- News China’s Repression of Uyghurs Extends Beyond Borders, Report Says