Mind is a good servant, but a bad master. This means if you control it, it will act as you want. The mind is a bad master if it has control over you to go its way.
Once the mind’s control is firm you are lost! Mind is a storehouse of low desires and always misleads you. It has the stamp of animal desires on it from billions of years.
If you control the mind, desires become inactive. Because the mind also has good desires from human lives, those desires are worked out. Mind is a good servant but a bad master!
If you get nervous or angry, you cannot control the horse. If you have control over your mind, the animal will become quiet. If control is lost, both the rider and the horse are lost. The horse is just like the mind; it is good if controlled, but dangerous if it becomes the master.
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- News Uyghur event in NY goes ahead despite Beijing’s warning
- News China’s Income Gap Widens
- NewsTop Story “Role Model” Uyghur entrepreneur jailed for 15 years
- News Afghan Taliban Detain 18 on Charges of Preaching Christianity
- News Uyghurs urge UN GA to halt China’s genocide in East Turkestan
- News Among Uyghurs, China aims to ‘meld Islam with Confucianism’
- News Crackdown on Muslims in rural Xinjiang
- NewsTop Story Dalai Lama library opens in United States
- News Blocked Roads, Crumbling Camps as China Moves Xinjiang Detentions Out of Sight
- News Skipping G20, Xi Jinping visits northeastern China despite huge floods in south