“To realize God, we must love Him, losing ourselves in His Infinite Self. We can love God by surrendering to the Perfect Master who is God’s personal Manifestation.
We can also love God by loving our fellow-beings, by giving them happiness at the cost of our own happiness, by rendering them service at sacrifice of our interests and by dedicating our lives at the altar of selfless work. When we love God intensely through any of these channels, we finally know Him to be our own Self.
The beginning of real love is obedience, and the highest aspect of this love which surpasses that of love itself is the aspect which culminates into the perfect obedience or supreme resignation to the Will and Wish of the Beloved.
In this love are embodied all Yogas known to saints and seekers.”
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- CommentariesTop Story Mission Amritpal
- NewsTop Story Video of dancer in mosque inflames Uyghur anxieties about China’s attacks on religion
- News China’s new rural land transfer scheme sparks fears over heavy-handed enforcement
- NewsTop Story Tibetans abroad rally in support of Dalai Lama following outrage over video
- News Taiwanese publisher detained in Shanghai
- News Australian lawmakers meet with Dalai Lama, government-in-exile in northern India
- News Chinese pandemic whistleblower tried in secret, given 3-year jail term
- News Joshua Wong Sentenced in Another Hong Kong Activism Case
- News China FO Presser, Apr 17, 2023
- News China’s Repression of Uyghurs Extends Beyond Borders, Report Says