“To realize God, we must love Him, losing ourselves in His Infinite Self. We can love God by surrendering to the Perfect Master who is God’s personal Manifestation.
We can also love God by loving our fellow-beings, by giving them happiness at the cost of our own happiness, by rendering them service at sacrifice of our interests and by dedicating our lives at the altar of selfless work. When we love God intensely through any of these channels, we finally know Him to be our own Self.
The beginning of real love is obedience, and the highest aspect of this love which surpasses that of love itself is the aspect which culminates into the perfect obedience or supreme resignation to the Will and Wish of the Beloved.
In this love are embodied all Yogas known to saints and seekers.”
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- News China’s state-owned enterprises aiding Russia were caught by the United States
- News China manufacturing output fell 3.1% year-on-year in Dec
- News US-based Uyghur man calls on China to release his 19-year-old sister
- Commentaries Is China’s ‘wolf warrior’ diplomacy in retreat? Perhaps in words, but not actions
- News Hong Kong political journal editor arrested in China on ‘illegal business’ charge
- News Chinese authorities detain Tibetan writer for contacting people in exile
- News China’s mining ambitions in Afghanistan haunted by militants
- News China Exim Bank allows Lanka to defer debt repayment
- News “China-India border situation stable at the moment”: Vice FM Sun Weidong
- Commentaries Nuisance on Flights