“Ezad means the One who is the First — God the omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. There are millions of names of God, but those that have a sound effect are few. Every sound you make, every thought you think, good or bad, stays. But that sound which results in feeling has force behind it which helps or hurts others.
All this noise of guns, bombs and airplanes, et cetera, of war, will be utilized for the spiritual life of the world in the future. Yes, it all stays. It cannot go. Where can it go? It is like water which evaporates, forms into clouds and then comes down again as rain. But you all must sing the song of God’s names together with rhythm and timing to produce an effect.
When the name of God is sung with feeling and rhythm, it even has the effect of temporarily bringing down the majzoobs from their superconscious state. Abdul Baba of Bombay was a known majzoob. He was always unconscious — did not eat or drink anything, simply lay unconscious. But when one singer would come to his door every day singing, “Allah-Hu, Allah-Hu,” in rhythm, within half an hour, Abdul Baba would come down to consciousness, begin to look about, talk, eat, and then again merge into his former state.”
Meher Baba ?? ??
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- News China Looks to Myanmar’s Rebel Armies to Shore Up Business, Border Goals
- News China Tries to Block Prominent Uyghur Speaker at UNHRC
- News As Ramadan begins, China’s Muslims face fasting bans
- News Shanghai court jails blogger for seven years
- News Whereabouts of detained Chinese activist not known
- News Chinese Capital’s Population Declines for First Time Since 2003
- News For female journalists, covering China comes at a cost
- News China’s political campaign likely to lead to purges: Analysis
- News Empty Mansions in Afghanistan Prompt Calls for Accountability
- News China yet to close two overseas police stations in Germany after official request