China fires a banking regulator
Continuing the purge of corrupt,, China has fired an official connected with the banking and insurance regulatory commission.
The name of the axed official is given as Cai Jiangting, a first-level inspector of the regulatory department of the Commission, Chinese media reports said quoting the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection and the National Supervisory Commission in the banking and insurance sector.
The disciplinary action followed an inquiry by the authorities of Bayannaoer Municipality in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, the reports said.
- Time for Modi Media to Worry About its Future
- Tough road ahead for Sunak
- Congress Conceding Defeat in Rajasthan Much Ahead of Polls
- Xi Jinping emerges as China’s powerful leader
- Nepal Election Scene
- No room for hate speeches
- The challenge of Chinese media influence
- BJP Has a Complex About English
- Looking beyond the PFI outfit ban
- Hacktivists in Service of Iranian Protesters