Four More Appartchiks Axed
The Xi Jinping regime has packed of some more apparatchiks picked up from Henan, Heilongjiang and Shandong provinces. Like others hauled up under the anti-corruption drive, they are also charged with indiscipline and violating party code.
Two of the latest victims are from the banking sector, which has come under closer scrutiny in the wake of a rural banking scam.
According to the website of the Central Discipline Inspection Commission and the State Supervision Commission, Wang Dongliang, vice chairman of the Zhengzhou Municipal Committee, is suspected of serious violations of discipline and law. He joined the Communist Party of China in April 1989 after graduation, and held several posts in Henan province.
Gu Yuyou, who headed the China Reserve Cotton Management Corporation came under scrutiny with party leadership in Heilongjiang Province accusing him of ‘serious violations of discipline and law’.
From August 1975, he served as accountant, deputy director and director in charge of the Hulin Baodong Grain Depot, deputy director and director of the Hulin Satellite Grain Depot and the deputy director and director of the Grain Bureau of Hulin City.
By February 2017, he became Chairman of China Reserve Cotton Management Corporation, and retired a year in September 2018. The official announcement on his punishment is silent as to when and why he had earned the wrath of his bosses.
Another former official, Hou Shaoze is also music. He resigned in January 2016 as President of China Development Bank Securities. He too stands accused of serious violations of discipline and the law. He once served the International Department of People’s Bank of China, as deputy director.
Another banker facing disciplinary charges, which appears to be a euphemism for bribes is Zhang Long. He is a former investment and wealth management director at China Construction Bank###.
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- News Uyghur event in NY goes ahead despite Beijing’s warning
- News China’s Income Gap Widens
- NewsTop Story “Role Model” Uyghur entrepreneur jailed for 15 years
- News Afghan Taliban Detain 18 on Charges of Preaching Christianity
- News Uyghurs urge UN GA to halt China’s genocide in East Turkestan
- News Among Uyghurs, China aims to ‘meld Islam with Confucianism’
- News Crackdown on Muslims in rural Xinjiang
- NewsTop Story Dalai Lama library opens in United States
- News Blocked Roads, Crumbling Camps as China Moves Xinjiang Detentions Out of Sight
- News Skipping G20, Xi Jinping visits northeastern China despite huge floods in south