Sai Samadhi centenary year, Trust plans year-long ‘Prasad Bhojan’, invites donations
Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust of Shirdi is inviting donations to provide free meals (Prasad Bhojan) during the centenary year of Sai Samadhi beginning from October 1, 2017. Donations will be accepted on line at the trust web site, sai.org.in.
“Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust, Shirdi, has planned to provide free meals (Prasad Bhojan) during centenary year (1st October, 2017 to 18th October, 2018). It will be provided through donations of Sai devotees specially donated for meals only”, said Executive Officer of Sansthan, Bajirao Shinde in a statement mailed from Shirdi today.
Hundred years will be completed for Sai Samadhi in the year 2018.
So, Sansthan Trust has decided to celebrate 1st October, 2017 to 18th October, 2018 as the centenary year of Sai Samadhi.
“Trust has taken the decision to provide the meal in this whole year free of cost”, Shinde said in his statement.
To provide ‘Prasad Bhojan’ for the ever increasing number of devotees from India and abroad, the Sansthan trust has started the huge Prasadalaya spread over seven acres at NimgaonKorhale.
Appealing to philanthropist to donate generously, the Shirdi Sansthan Executive Officer said “Devotees can pay Rs. 8 lakh per day for the periods of festivals including Shri Ramnavami, Shri Guru Pournima and Saibaba Punyatithi. For other days in the centenary year, they can pay Rs. 4 lakh per day. If it is not possible to pay the complete amount, number of devotees can come together and can contribute Rs. 50,000 or more”.
Bajirao Shinde added that the names of such donor-devotees will be “displayed in temple and Prasadalaya premises as per suggested date by interested devotees in this scheme”. Donations can be made to mark occasions like birth day or memory of loved ones.
Interested devotees should contact Prasadalaya office, donation counter, PRO office and IT department for more details. They can these Trust officials for further information on landline numbers (02413) 258844, 258733, 258778 and 258955. Information is also available on www.sai.org.in .
– By Malladi Rama Rao
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- News Journalist Sophia Huang, labor activist Wang Jianbing face subversion charge
- News Xinjiang village walled to control Uyghur movement
- Commentaries Prachanda in China with a Wish list
- News Uyghur event in NY goes ahead despite Beijing’s warning
- News China’s Income Gap Widens
- NewsTop Story “Role Model” Uyghur entrepreneur jailed for 15 years
- News Afghan Taliban Detain 18 on Charges of Preaching Christianity
- News Uyghurs urge UN GA to halt China’s genocide in East Turkestan
- News Among Uyghurs, China aims to ‘meld Islam with Confucianism’
- News Crackdown on Muslims in rural Xinjiang