Shiekh Hasina in Bhutan
Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina in visiting Thimpu at the invitation of her Bhutneese counterpart JIgme Y Thinley. She is accompanied by a 48-member delegation of ministers, senior officers and business persons.
The visit will mark the two countries signing a trade deal. At present bilateral
trade is heavily tilted in favour of Bangladesh, which exports mostly garments and finished manufactured products and imports Bhutanese apples and oranges.
During her stay in Thimphu, Hasina will have discussions with King Jigme Khesar Namgyal and delegation level talks with the Prime Minister.
Bangladesh Prime Minister is also slated to visit India later this month.
- Time for Modi Media to Worry About its Future
- Tough road ahead for Sunak
- Congress Conceding Defeat in Rajasthan Much Ahead of Polls
- Xi Jinping emerges as China’s powerful leader
- Nepal Election Scene
- No room for hate speeches
- The challenge of Chinese media influence
- BJP Has a Complex About English
- Looking beyond the PFI outfit ban
- Hacktivists in Service of Iranian Protesters