A- bombs’ era over says Iran President
Tehran: Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in Tehran that A-bombs’ era is over as no one wants to use them. In an interview to Russian NTV network said the Islamic Revolution is first of all a humane revolution and that aspect has influenced the cultural, political and economic aspects (of it).
“It is a new approach towards living. It is a new approach towards human relations and social behaviors.”
Pointing out that Islamic Revolution has thus far had very great achievements for the Iranian nation and the human society, he said, “31 years ago Iran was under the hegemony of a harsh dictatorship. Lots of the Iranian nation’s interests were sacked by the aliens and a large part of Iran was suffering from full poverty. Both the collective personality and the rights of the Iranian nation used to be looted by the aliens. Foreign military advisors were deciding over the entire affairs of our country, and (they) were meanwhile belittling our nation.”
Ahmadinejad added, “The hegemonic powers had turned Iran into a safe haven for themselves and considered Tehran as a complementary factor for their hegemonic policies in the Middle East. They believed that their plans for exertion of their hegemony over the Middle East were being implemented by Iran perfectly well.
“The Iranian nation, without gaining any tangible benefits from that role playing, was subjected to their hegemony’s pressure and was shouldering its expenses, while enjoying no position either in the region, or in the world, under such conditions that the Iranian nation is a civilization builder, history builder nation.”?
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- News Uyghur event in NY goes ahead despite Beijing’s warning
- News China’s Income Gap Widens
- NewsTop Story “Role Model” Uyghur entrepreneur jailed for 15 years
- News Afghan Taliban Detain 18 on Charges of Preaching Christianity
- News Uyghurs urge UN GA to halt China’s genocide in East Turkestan
- News Among Uyghurs, China aims to ‘meld Islam with Confucianism’
- News Crackdown on Muslims in rural Xinjiang
- NewsTop Story Dalai Lama library opens in United States
- News Blocked Roads, Crumbling Camps as China Moves Xinjiang Detentions Out of Sight
- News Skipping G20, Xi Jinping visits northeastern China despite huge floods in south