Shiekh Hasina in Bhutan
Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina in visiting Thimpu at the invitation of her Bhutneese counterpart JIgme Y Thinley. She is accompanied by a 48-member delegation of ministers, senior officers and business persons.
The visit will mark the two countries signing a trade deal. At present bilateral
trade is heavily tilted in favour of Bangladesh, which exports mostly garments and finished manufactured products and imports Bhutanese apples and oranges.
During her stay in Thimphu, Hasina will have discussions with King Jigme Khesar Namgyal and delegation level talks with the Prime Minister.
Bangladesh Prime Minister is also slated to visit India later this month.
- Book Review DESTINY OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL NUCLEAR STATE
- Book ReviewChina FO Presser Where is the fountainhead of jihad?
- Book ReviewNews Pak Syndrome bedevils Indo-Bangla ties
- Book Review Understanding Vedic Equality….: Book Review
- Book Review Buddhism Made Easy: Book Review
- Book ReviewNews Elegant Summary Of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- Book Review Review: Perspectives: The Timeless Way of Wisdom
- Book ReviewNews Rituals too a world of Rhythm
- Book Review Marx After Marxism
- Book Review John Updike’s Terrorist – a review
Recent Top Post
- CommentariesTop Story Mission Amritpal
- NewsTop Story Video of dancer in mosque inflames Uyghur anxieties about China’s attacks on religion
- News China’s new rural land transfer scheme sparks fears over heavy-handed enforcement
- NewsTop Story Tibetans abroad rally in support of Dalai Lama following outrage over video
- News Taiwanese publisher detained in Shanghai
- News Australian lawmakers meet with Dalai Lama, government-in-exile in northern India
- News Chinese pandemic whistleblower tried in secret, given 3-year jail term
- News Joshua Wong Sentenced in Another Hong Kong Activism Case
- News China FO Presser, Apr 17, 2023
- News China’s Repression of Uyghurs Extends Beyond Borders, Report Says