Universal Prayer (Master’s Prayer)
O Parvardigar — the Preserver and Protector of all!
You are without Beginning, and without End,
Non-dual, beyond comparison, and none
can measure You.
You are without colour, without expression,
without form, and without attributes.
You are unlimited and unfathomable,
beyond imagination and conception,
eternal and imperishable.
You are indivisible; and none can see You,
but with Eyes Divine.
You always were, You always are, and
You always will be;
You are everywhere, You are everything;
and beyond everything.
You are in the firmament and in the depths;
You are manifest and unmanifest, on
all planes and beyond all planes.
You are in the three worlds, and also
beyond the three worlds;
You are imperceptible and independent.
You are the Creator, the Lord of lords,
the knower of all minds and hearts;
You are omnipotent and omnipresent.
You are Knowledge Infinite, Power Infinite,
and Bliss Infinite.
You are the Ocean of Knowledge, all-knowing,
infinitely knowing, the Knower of the past,
the present, and the future, and You are
You are all-merciful and eternally benevolent;
You are the Soul of souls, the One with
You are the Trinity of Truth, knowledge, and Bliss,
You are the Source of Truth, the Ocean of Love;
You are the Ancient One, the Highest of the High;
You are Prabhu and Parameshwar, You are the
Beyond-God, and the Beyond-Beyond God,
You are Parabrahma, Allah, Elahi, Yezdan,
Ahuramazda, and God the Beloved.
You are named Ezad — the only One
worthy of worship.
- China FO Presser, Sept 30
- Muslim nations turn a blind eye to repression on Uyghurs
- Congress Marathon Walk & BJP
- Sri Lanka wary of entering into FTA with China
- Former vice chairman of Tibet regional gov’t indicted for bribery
- China FO Presser, Sept 29
- State Dept Presser, Sept 29, 2022
- Mismanagement of Covid services creates havoc in Tibet: Report
- China: More officials axed
- China FO Presser, Sept 28